Eng. Majed Alshodari
Majed is the Co-Founder of the first Saudi Association for Shared Services in the region and MENA, Founder of MAITTC Consultancy, and the CISO of the Allied Cooperative Insurance Group (ACIG). He is one of the top names in the field of Information Security, Information Technology, Digital Business Transformations, and Emerging Technologies. Due to that, he has been appointed as the Charmin of the Kingdom of MENA & Saudi Arabia’s Datacenter and Cloud Storage Virtual Executive Boardroom Conferences 2020. In addition for being the Charmin of the baggiest forums in the region which was The Saudi Emerging Technology Forum 2019.
He is a Certified Chief Information Security Officer & Certified Digital Business Transformation Officer. Also, licensed MCI IT Consultant has over 19 years of international professional at both the senior management and technical hands-on in holding, contracting, banking, supply chain, Oil & Gas, real estate, construction, insurance, automotive, and investment services industries in addition to real-time systems and digital transformation once come to the shared services along with other business functions. His main aim is to provide companies with IT insight, enabling businesses, guidance securely and leadership that will foster a successful business decision-making platform using the right set of IT portfolios.
Last but not least. Mr. Majed awarded many times internationally and regionally with very prestigious roles as follow:
- – First Saudi awarded as the BEST CISO in the world for 2018 Finalist.
- – The winner of the Arab CISO Award 2019.
- – The winner of the Arab CISO Award 2020.
- – First Saudi instructed Certified CISO course in Saudi Arabia.
- – First Saudi awarded as Transformation Program Management.
- – Awarded in the COVID 19 Superheroes Tech awards 2020
- – First Saudi awarded as the best CEO in the Summit of SMB of the year award 2019.
MON 16 Nov 2020
02:00 PM, GST
Information Security Transformation in the new Era